Floored by the charm of Fawad khan, not in the movie ‘Khubsoorat’, but in the Pakistani TV series: Zindagi Gulzaar hai and Humsafar.
Watching Zindagi Gulzaar hai for the second time, and this time with my husband. Can’t be more happier. I was thinking of watching something, but could not find anything good to watch. So, I thought of watching this serial again. And on that day, husband dear was working in his laptop, and I said, I am tired of watching my stuffs on mobile, I want to watch on TV. he said, don’t worry, put it on, I won’t be bothered with your serials. I can do my work. After 30 minutes of first episode, I saw him .. he was only watching TV, and was not doing his work. When the episode ended, he said put on the next episode. We watched again. Next day, at night, after all my work got finished, I was relaxing on couch, he said.. put on that 3rd episode. And on that day, we were awake till 4 AM, and finished 4 episodes of 45 minutes each. And within matter of few days, we finished the entire 24 episodes. Anil loved it too.
Zindagi Gulzaar Hai. I love Fawad’s portrayal and his characterization of a man. The way he loves his girl, the way he shows respect is too good. Zarun Junaid is his name. And Kashaf, the perfect portrayal of a confused and self- determined girl. My favorite scenes:
- Zaoon and Kashaf’s meeting at Abrar’s home. This episode has something that deeply touches me.
- Zaroon and Kashaf ‘s wedding scene, very beautifully shot scene, showing both of their thoughts and how are they handling awkwardness between them. Zaroon: tum kuch kahti kyun nahi Kashaf: tum kaho……main sun rahi ho Zaroon: main bhi kuch sunna chahta hoon.
After couple of dialogs, Kashaf thinks: itna bhi idiot nahi hai..
- Episode 20: After their wedding, when Zaroon was going, he gives Kashaf some money: and she thinks: “zindagi mein bahut sari naimatein hoti hain ek naimat ye bhi hai .. aapka mard aapko apni zimmedari samjhein aur app pe kharch kare. aur maine kab socha tha ki ye naimat mujhe bhi milegi , meri bhi zimmedari lega”
- Episode 19, when Zaroon writes about Kashaf: She is my center of gravity
- Kashaf thinks about Zaroon: Abhi woh yahan nahi hai, par yahan har jagah maujood hota hai, uski awaaz mere kaanon mein, uske hathon ka labz mere hathon par.
- When Kashaf’s mom tells her: Beta, apne shauhar ko apne haath se banake khana khilaya kar. And she also says Zaroon ki walda se baatein kiya karo. Sabse baatein karo. Rishta majboot hoga. Tumhare paas unke liye samay hona chahiye. And all the lessons given by her is so remarkable.
- episode 20: Kisi se mohabbat insaan ko bahut kamzor kar deti hai..bahut bebas, majboor kar deti hai .. lekin iske bawazood tum meri zindagi ka markaz bante ja rahe ho. tum mujhse poochte ho mujhe tumhari kya baat acchi lagti hai. main tumse kaise kahoon apne ird gird tummhara ghoomna, mere wajood se na hatne wali tumhari gahri bolti nazrein, tumhari har waqt ki tawazzoh ..tumhara jaan chidakne wala har andaaz . …. love it ..
- episode 23: Zaroon Kashaf fight: Zaroon says: mujhe dobara zindagi miley main phir se shaadi kabhi na karoon. she says: “main bhi”