Finally I have decided on my plans for this year.
- Get her to eat Fruits, Vegetables & Curd
- Increase her social circle so that by Next B’day in Feb 2013, she has atleast 5 friends
- Increase Dancing sessions 3 sessions per week
- Get the library membership ..
- Getting her to explore these places in Bangalore
- Metro ride in Namma Bengaluru
- Gemini circus. But after reading Shruti’s post.. thought of skipping it.
- Cubbon Park- Aquarium
- Lalbagh – Just crayons and coloring pages
- Monkey maze, Sakes and Ladders
- Wonderla – during Summer
- Mysore Zoo – Giraffe
- The Orange Bicycle
- Gerry Martin Farm
- A dance party to be organized every 2 months for her friends. Starting from April’ 2012.
- Work faster.. I think a lot rather than working. I take 1 and half hour to cook dinner for family of 3 😦
- Be more humorous
- Be creative…I am not at all Creative 😦
- Be more frugal.
- Manage the portion to be cooked. Avoid food waste.
- Be regular in Pooja at home.
- Kick off an organized Day
- Wake up Early
- Take a Break, Eat Well, Laugh a Lot
- Devise an Ideal Week Timetable
- Innovative Lunch Box Ideas.
- No panic
- Maintain cool all the time.
Personal Health & Beauty
- Look Good to Feel Good
- Whenever leaving home, apply kajal & a lip gloss, perfume spray
- Walk a lot …
- Do one thing at a time, and keep kitchen clean while working
- Get up early. I have alarm at 7:00 am. Try to get up at 6:45 am
- Make more friends and nurture the ones I have
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water
- Work on the Professional Goals
- Stay Mindful-everyday
- Be more money/Investment Savvy
- Grill at the balcony.
- A new curtain for the Hall
- A masterpiece … Pari’s photo on canvas or my Madhubani painting..ha ha
- I need Aloe Vera plant and coriander plant.
- Personal touch for the home.
- Angry Birds Clock.
- Flower Vase- clay pot with ceramic work.
- Madhubani painting
- Warli Painting
- CD Coaster.
- Paint the achamani & 3 more pooja thali.
- Ceramic Name Plate.
- Cooking Skills-Salads- Caesar, Waldorf, Thousand Island, Coleslaw
- Hands on Baking.
- Read one fiction book & one professional book.
TravelWishlist: This year, for sure.. will go for a vacation. All these days, only going either to my native or PP’s native.. L. Now Pari is big .. so can be easily manage.