Some days back, my office was celebrating Training Fiesta, and there was a training on Glass Painting also. I immediately enrolled it. And I came to know that this is so easy. Even Pari can do this. Offcourse on very strict guidance. From that day, we have done so many Glass Paintings, but this has been the most beautiful one.
This is my second glass painting with kundan & glitter outliners.Peacock Design was taken from Internet, and I am so sorry, I missed the source. Please acknowledge, I will provide the link.
Glass Painting Tutorial
1. Wash the Glass with soapy water, Clean & dry it very well.
2. Place the design on a paper. Cover it with Glass, and fix by using painter’s tape.
3. Draw the design by using Glass Outliner. Wait to dry
4. Fill the colors, as desired. Wait to dry before moving on to the nearby segment.
5. After the painting is dry, stick kundans as per the design.
6. You may apply border to give a complete look, and then Frame It..