After learning about the Disney vacations, Pari was so excited about meeting the princesses and Minnie mouse in Disney, we got to start making the Autograph book, I am usually not an autograph person, but I loved making this super easy autograph book for my kiddo. She loved making this autograph book and we got so many compliments in Disney World. I don’t remember how many times I would have told the story about making of this autograph book…
Well, the story continues here….Inspired from Pinterest. Here is the completed picture of the filled up autograph pages.
I just bought an Art book from AC Moore for $2.50. ( I used 50 % off coupon). Then I took the beautiful pictures from the lovely people on DISboards. Took the printout of 5×7 size on A4 size paper, which means I had 2 images on 1 page. And since I don’t have paper cutter, we went to Fedex to cut these pictures. Here are the autograph pages.
- Donald Duck
- Daisy Duck
- Aladdin – Jasmine & Aladdin meet together, so that’s why, I included these two pages together
- Mickey Mouse
- Minnie Mouse
- Safari Minnie- This was included because I thought we might meet Minnie twice, and it came true. We met her twice to take the autographs
- Peter Pan- Oh, how much I wanted to meet him, but there was no meet and greet but anyways, we got to see Peter Pan and Wendy in “Dream Along with Mickey” Show. So, in the completed Autograph book, there is no signature, but I have pasted his picture.
- Wendy – same as above in Peter Pan.
- Snow White
- Prince Naveen – Prince Naveen can be met only with Tiana in the evening around 5 o’ clock. Could not meet him, so, just took his photo at the Day Parade and pasted the same in the autograph book
- Winnie the Pooh- Winnie the Pooh & Tigger can be met together, So, I included them together.
- Tinkerbell- one for Pari
- Tinkerbell – This one for Pari’s dad – greatest fan of Tinkerbell
- Woody – again no autograph, met him in the Street Dance Party
- Lady Tremaine
- Blank page – Princess Mulan
- Blank page- Cinderella’s second meeting
- Blank page – Ariel, the mermaid
- Blank page- Gaston
- Blank page – Rafiki
When I was making this autograph book, we did not imagine that we will meet each & every Disney character. So, in total we had around 40 signatures from Disney … yippee !!!
This is the front page of Autograph book, which I designed in GIMP. I loved making Disney princesses as name fills for Shubhangi. She was so excited to see the name fills and requested me to include her favorites: Tinkerbell, Olaf, Minnie mouse, Rosetta and Silver mist in the front page. Second & third page (can be seen in the 1st pic) was designed by Pari with her favorite stickers and other embellishments.
& Tada !!! The super easy & inexpensive Autograph book was ready for adventure in Disney World !!! So easy (no experience required on scrapbooking) & looks too good compared to the plain Autograph books sold in Disney.
For the autograph, we took several colors of Sharpie for the princesses and retractable black BIC markers for Mickey, Minnie, Daisy, Goofy.
Next Post: Magic Kingdom Theme Park – Touring Plan.