Well, Summer of 2015 is here, and Pari is already done making plans for this summer. When I look into my blog to find what I did last summer..oops… nothing .. no entry. .So, before I begin with Summer of 2015.. Will just recall..good times of Summer of 2014.
Pari made this Summer Plan and stuck on bedroom walls. We were able to do all the things except a few. I loved how she was marking on these plans after we completed them.
1. Go to Beach – This summer we visited Point Pleasant beach and Asbury Park Beach in New Jersey. In Point Pleasant Beach, kids loved the rides at Boardwalk. Parking was real difficult there. I loved Asbury Park more.
2. Strawberry Picking – We had been to Lee Turkey Farm for Strawberry picking. This was real fun. We went with Pari’s friend and had a gala time picking up the strawberries. We went on a Sunday, reached by 2:00 PM and by 3:30 PM we were done 🙂 . Mom & Dad also enjoyed.
3. Swim Lessons – Finally, Pari got enrolled in swimming class. On her first day, she was crying for first 15 minutes, didn’t wanted to get into waters. But her instructor was too cool. By second class, she was enjoying the waters & swimming. At the end of her summer session, mom & dad were so proud of her swimming strokes.
4. Make Popsicle – Yes we did make popsicle with sweetened mango juice, strawberry milkshake, extra sweetened lemonade and rose syrup.
5. Go to the fair –We visited our County fair with the friends and it was too too fun. The kids enjoyed the rides, so did we.
6. See the fireworks – Kids were so excited to watch July 4th fireworks. We managed to get to see them twice. One at Kennedy Park and the other at Milltown. It’s always great to see these fireworks.
7. Watch a movie at the park – Not done.
8. Zoo – We went to a small petting park in Johnson’s park. Kids loved it. Summer of 2015 will plan to goto a proper zoo 🙂
9. Art & Craft @ Home Not at all I believe.
10. Playdates – So many playdates.
11. Picnic – We did goto the park and arranged picnic and barbecue. Kids loved it.