This was on my draft from so long. So, posting it now..
On Diwali, Pari’s Dad always make Diwali Gharonda for Pari. And we have been doing this every year. Last year 2015, too, he made very easy Diwali Gharonda or Dollhouse by using foam board or thermocol sheet can also be used. It was done in 2-3 hours. We used 2 sheets of Foam Board from Walmart, Hot Glue Gun (Pari’s Dad loved the glue gun).
- First cut the foam board in the desired size for the floor.
- Then cut the two parts for the side wall cum window. Create the window structure as shown in the below pic.
- And attach them to the floor as shown in the pic (Hope you understand)
- Then measure and cut the foam board sheet and stick to the existing structure as shown in the pic.
- As it was very much blank, Pari decided on some drama on 2 walls. We had this floral Contact Paper, and doesn’t it look so pretty.
- Next, we will make the roof. Cut another foam board of the same size as the floor, and place it on top.
- .Like this, and also added a pillar in the down for extra support.
- And this is how it looked, after we created curtains for windows using streamers and a liitle bathtub and small paper lanterns decorating the terrace.
And Pari loves to play with her dollhouse.