Ah, my travel plans are working it seems.. 🙂 We managed to go to Nandi hills this weekend. Much thnx to Bittu offcourse… The trip was excellent.. It was 70 kms from our home, and it seems Pari got bored and was just asking after every 5 minutes. “Mummy pahunch gaye?? (Did we reach?)” On the way, we passed through the grapes farm..Pari was so happy to see this.
So, we reached at the top, and had a splendid view of Bangalore
Pari enjoying in the slides, and the Tree House, and then finally leaving…
After reading R’s Mom post, I also started thinking on my shopping style.. which I am kind of managing..
1) Most of the times, I prefer shopping only during the SALE. In Bangalore, we have SALE in the month of January, & another one during August or September. In the month of January, I will buy for next year winter wear for all of us.us.Will try to reach the SALE shops during early days of SALE, as there would be lots & lots of varieties.
Recently, I did a perfect shopping on 26th Jan at Pantaloons for Pari( flat 50 % off) & the total was Rs 1800/- only. I shopped for 1 Jacket (winterwear), 3 T-shirts (summer wear), one skirt, 2 trousers, 1 pant-style skirt.
For jackets & winter wear, i like Max ( in Phoenix Mall)
2) For my annual shopping of Bangles, Bindi, & other things.. I reach out to my husband’s native.I like to wear lac bangles.. & they look amazing..Recently visited Deoghar ( in Jharkhand), and bought lots of bangles.
3) Sarees: Jaipur is on my personal wish-list for shopping. In Bangalore, not a big shopper of sarees, but I have shopped in Angadi Silks (JP Nagar), Sadaa (Bannerghatta Road), Liberty Silks (Forum Value Mall), Kalamandir (marathahalli) and Favorite Shop ( Commercial)
4) Kurtis & other casual clothes I prefer to buy them from commercial street.
5) Party wear dresses–my husband gets it for me.. 🙂
6) For casual dresses for myself & for Pari, I love to shop in Jayanagar-4th Block… Recently bought some cotton frocks for her .. only Rs 100/- (good deal.. isn’t it ) 🙂