On the eve of new year, it’s time again to look back 2013, and refresh the memories of joy, and appreciate the accomplishments.
Family : Attended 2 marriage: Babu Saab & Tinku in Dec 2013. We moved to US in May 2013.Enjoyed Sikkim for 2 months
Home : Looks okay. Need to do regular cleanup 😦
Work : Not a working woman anymore.
Travel : Lots of places- Vaishno Devi, Rajgir, Atlantic City, New York, Niagara Falls, Pennsylvania. Posts for each of the visits I will upload soon.
Finances : No financial plan, No budget. Finances in very bad shape 😦
Eating out- Not much eating out. Only Dunkin donuts, or pizza at times. Gud job 🙂
Hobbies : Yes, Started Baking and enjoying it thoroughly.
Health : My Health has been ok this year. Little thyroid- 😦 -be careful- eat salt, avoid soya, cauliflower, cabbage, and broccoli
Books : Reading the book “The Compound Effect”
Pari : Pari started her school here, and for me, her greatest achievement- She started speaking English.
Need to work on her studies.
Mood : The mood throughout this year has been very high and full of excitement.. As I managed to put my hands on almost entire thing..from Baking, Home Decor, Indian Fashion to Western Style Statement. Loved to explore.
Overall : A great year …..looking forward to the new year ..
Now, here is the report card for 2013. ( Goal Vs Achievements)
Get her to eat Fruits, Vegetables & Curd.– She is eating Fruits & vegetables. But no curd.
Increase her social circle so that by Next B’day in Feb 2014, she has atleast 6 friend – As of now, she has couple of friends. & I am okay. 🙂
Increase Dancing sessions 3 sessions per week- Need to work on it. 😦
Getting her to explore these places in Bangalore — Moved to US. Will take care of these places when we go back.
Cubbon Park- Aquarium
Lalbagh – Just crayons and coloring pages
Wonderla – during Summer
A dance party to be organized every 2 months for her friends. Starting from April’ 2013.- 😦 Will do it from next year – Not yet started.
Dance Class – No Dance Class :(. Will do it for sure this year.
Karate Class- after 5th Birthday. Will do it for sure this year.
Pari ear pierce- after 4th birthday.- Done in Sikkim 🙂
– Interior Decoration
– Photography – Lots to be done… first of all the composition.
– More Blogging.- This year my blog got so much neglected :(. Want to write everyday. But it would be too much. So, atleast 1 post a week would be great.
– Flower Vase- clay pot with 3D outliner cone – Did not finish. Not in my to-do list.
– Cooking Skills-Salads- Caesar, Waldorf, Thousand Island, Coleslaw- Not much.. But salads yes, on my list for 2014.
– Subscribed BBC Good Homes Magazine- 😦 Could not read
– Finish emboss painting- Done … Will post the pic soon
– Ragging roller- Color the wall – Done.
– Bunker Bed for Pari – Will do it for sure.. when I am back to Bangalore.
– Pari room decor – Will do it for sure.. when I am back to Bangalore.
– Grill at the balcony.Will do it for sure.. when I am back to Bangalore.
Family: Visit Sikkim & in-law’s place – Done.
Travel- Shirdi & Ma Vaishno Devi, Goa – Visited Vaishno Devi
Personal Health & Beauty
Look Good to Feel Good- 2013 not on very good track. Need to work more.
Whenever leaving home, apply kajal & a lip gloss, perfume spray- Done 🙂
Walk a lot … 😦
Do one thing at a time, and keep kitchen clean while working- On the right track 🙂
Get up early. I have alarm at 7:00 am. Try to get up at 6:45 am- hmm 😦
Make more friends and nurture the ones I have – Still to improve
Drink at least 8 glasses of water – 😦
Work on the Professional Goals- 😦
Stay Mindful-everyday – yes-yes offcourse. I have so many things
Be more money/Investment Savvy- MF, Life Insurance, Financial Planning, Budget Savvy- 😦