Now here is the plan for 2013.
Get her to eat Fruits, Vegetables & Curd.
Increase her social circle so that by Next B’day in Feb 2014, she has atleast 6 friend
Increase Dancing sessions 3 sessions per week
Getting her to explore these places in Bangalore
Cubbon Park- Aquarium
Lalbagh – Just crayons and coloring pages
Wonderla – during Summer
A dance party to be organized every 2 months for her friends. Starting from April’ 2013.- 😦 Will do it from next year
Karate Class- after 5th Birthday.
Pari ear pierce- after 4th birthday.
– Interior Decoration
– More Blogging.- Painting pooja thali.
– Flower Vase- clay pot with 3D outliner cone
– Cooking Skills-Salads- Caesar, Waldorf, Thousand Island, Coleslaw
– Subscribed BBC Good Homes Magazine
– Finish emboss painting
– Ragging roller- Color the wall
– Bunker Bed for Pari
– Pari room decor
– Grill at the balcony.
Family: Visit Sikkim & in-law’s place
Travel- Shirdi & Ma Vaishno Devi, Goa
Next month is Pari’s B’day.. I have been thinking about how to celebrate her b’day from last 2 months… Have attended some b’day parties and gathered the ideas to celebrate her b’day. But then finally on her dear friend Dino’s b’day, I realized that she is very shy, and doesn’t like to mingle much with people.She will hide behind my back when she meets many people. So, i thought of rather skipping the traditional B’day celebrations this year .. and make it a memorable day .. with only her closest friends. rather than inviting all the apartment complexes people.. with whom she is not much comfortable, I have been torturing her for past 2 years.
Finally I have decided on my plans for this year.
- Get her to eat Fruits, Vegetables & Curd
- Increase her social circle so that by Next B’day in Feb 2013, she has atleast 5 friends
- Increase Dancing sessions 3 sessions per week
- Get the library membership ..
- Getting her to explore these places in Bangalore
- Metro ride in Namma Bengaluru
- Gemini circus. But after reading Shruti’s post.. thought of skipping it.
- Cubbon Park- Aquarium
- Lalbagh – Just crayons and coloring pages
- Monkey maze, Sakes and Ladders
- Wonderla – during Summer
- Mysore Zoo – Giraffe
- The Orange Bicycle
- Gerry Martin Farm
- A dance party to be organized every 2 months for her friends. Starting from April’ 2012.
- Work faster.. I think a lot rather than working. I take 1 and half hour to cook dinner for family of 3 😦
- Be more humorous
- Be creative…I am not at all Creative 😦
- Be more frugal.
- Manage the portion to be cooked. Avoid food waste.
- Be regular in Pooja at home.
- Kick off an organized Day
- Wake up Early
- Take a Break, Eat Well, Laugh a Lot
- Devise an Ideal Week Timetable
- Innovative Lunch Box Ideas.
- No panic
- Maintain cool all the time.
Personal Health & Beauty
- Look Good to Feel Good
- Whenever leaving home, apply kajal & a lip gloss, perfume spray
- Walk a lot …
- Do one thing at a time, and keep kitchen clean while working
- Get up early. I have alarm at 7:00 am. Try to get up at 6:45 am
- Make more friends and nurture the ones I have
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water
- Work on the Professional Goals
- Stay Mindful-everyday
- Be more money/Investment Savvy
- Grill at the balcony.
- A new curtain for the Hall
- A masterpiece … Pari’s photo on canvas or my Madhubani painting..ha ha
- I need Aloe Vera plant and coriander plant.
- Personal touch for the home.
- Angry Birds Clock.
- Flower Vase- clay pot with ceramic work.
- Madhubani painting
- Warli Painting
- CD Coaster.
- Paint the achamani & 3 more pooja thali.
- Ceramic Name Plate.
- Cooking Skills-Salads- Caesar, Waldorf, Thousand Island, Coleslaw
- Hands on Baking.
- Read one fiction book & one professional book.
TravelWishlist: This year, for sure.. will go for a vacation. All these days, only going either to my native or PP’s native.. L. Now Pari is big .. so can be easily manage.
Its Time to reflect back and recall the moments of joy and appreciate them and also moments of pain to learn and get stronger. See.. I dont remember much ..about the last year.. Thats the need to have the memories inked somewhere
Family : My mom came as a surprise visit after Dussehra
Home : Home has been in the worst ever condition this year. – Fail fail fail.
Rearrange the current house – fail
Work : No significant achievement in work.
Travel : went to Tirupati with Pari during August
Finances : Started on investing in Quantum Mutual Fund – Better .. but need to do more..
I was able to cut down my weekend expenses by not visiting the mall — Good Good
Eating out-Great treat on my Birthday (Jan).. Mama, mausi and we… went to Zuri
Kid : Pari started school this year — First school was a nasty experience. Her second school is wonderful ..
Tried to do some craft activities with the kid – Smiles
Kid started school this year – Happiness and Pride
Hobbies : In Kitchen: experimenting a lot…:)
With the help of my friend, managed to
Health : My Health has been ok this year.
A’s health — throat infection.. and stomach problems –bad, bad..
Books : Did almost no reading this whole year – Feeling sad.
Hopefully more will be read in the coming new year. – Hope
Mood : The mood throughout this year has been very high and full of excitement.. As I managed to put my hands on almost entire thing.. & thanks to internet.. I have been able to understand lots of other things.. Love to explore
Overall : A great. year …..looking forward to the new year ..
Highlights of the year :