After reading R’s Mom post, I also started thinking on my shopping style.. which I am kind of managing..
1) Most of the times, I prefer shopping only during the SALE. In Bangalore, we have SALE in the month of January, & another one during August or September. In the month of January, I will buy for next year winter wear for all of us.us.Will try to reach the SALE shops during early days of SALE, as there would be lots & lots of varieties.
Recently, I did a perfect shopping on 26th Jan at Pantaloons for Pari( flat 50 % off) & the total was Rs 1800/- only. I shopped for 1 Jacket (winterwear), 3 T-shirts (summer wear), one skirt, 2 trousers, 1 pant-style skirt.
For jackets & winter wear, i like Max ( in Phoenix Mall)
2) For my annual shopping of Bangles, Bindi, & other things.. I reach out to my husband’s native.I like to wear lac bangles.. & they look amazing..Recently visited Deoghar ( in Jharkhand), and bought lots of bangles.
3) Sarees: Jaipur is on my personal wish-list for shopping. In Bangalore, not a big shopper of sarees, but I have shopped in Angadi Silks (JP Nagar), Sadaa (Bannerghatta Road), Liberty Silks (Forum Value Mall), Kalamandir (marathahalli) and Favorite Shop ( Commercial)
4) Kurtis & other casual clothes I prefer to buy them from commercial street.
5) Party wear dresses–my husband gets it for me.. 🙂
6) For casual dresses for myself & for Pari, I love to shop in Jayanagar-4th Block… Recently bought some cotton frocks for her .. only Rs 100/- (good deal.. isn’t it ) 🙂